What practices are proposed?
- Dynamic "yang" yoga practices (Vinyasa flow, Jivamukti): These two types of dynamic yoga practices combine music with a philosophical approach. The classes link postures in a flow (vinyasa) that works on many levels, both physical and mental, to influence stress, vitality, serenity... Each class explores a particular theme through postures, music, meditation, pranayama, mantras and readings, with the aim of being able to use the benefits of yoga in our daily lives, beyond the mat.
- Hatha Yoga: a traditional comprehensive practice, between dynamic and gentle yoga, allowing one to build "one's" yoga on a solid foundation.
- Gentle "Yin" yoga practices: Yin yoga offers sequences of a few deeply regenerative postures, which are practiced sitting or lying down, with the support of various cushions, blocks and blankets. This practice allows for a deep physical relaxation that solicits the fascias and no longer the muscular apparatus. It soothes the mind, improves sleep and rests deeply, just like a good nap.
- Guided Meditation and Self-Hypnosis :
Whether you are discovering meditation and self-hypnosis for the first time or already have a regular practice, Sophia & Elodie will take you on different adventures every day. Mindfulness walks, meditation with and without visualisation, hypnotic journeys on themes chosen together according to your needs, you will quickly become an enthusiastic explorer in the field.
Our yoga retreats include:
- Accommodation in a Classic or Club room
- Healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners (drinks included: water and herbal teas) - Yoga classes, mindfulness walk in the mountains, sunrise meditation, talking circles and Mandalas
- A Skin Gym class at the Pure Altitude Spa
During your Yoga Retreat discover the Pure Altitude Spa
100% ALPINE WELL-BEING
In one of the 17 cabins of the Pure Altitude Spa at Les Fermes de Marie, you will reach the heights of relaxation in a world where beauty and well-being reign supreme. A personalised Pure Altitude treatment programme will be offered during the Yoga Retreat to take your relaxation to the next level. And, for your comfort, the wellness area completes our promise of well-being with its indoor pool surrounded by bay windows opening onto the outside, its Jacuzzis (indoor and outdoor) to unwind, its saunas (indoor and outdoor), its Ofuro baths and its adults-only swim lane to eliminate stress, fatigue and toxins.
Rate for the 4 days :
- From €1720 for 1 person in a single room
- From €2971 for 2 people in a double room
Book your yoga retreat on : +33 4 50 91 48 59 or by e-mail: email@example.com